Our feet have 26 bones to support the whole body in development stages. When the baby was 2 years old, the structure was clear and the bone continued to grow to be sturdy enough to age 18. Before 2 years old, baby foot bones are mainly cartilage structures. So any time during this period children with inappropriate shoes can make the foot bones develop wrong i. In particular, children under 5 years old can affect mobility and balance in movement.
According to research results of TS group. Caleb, University of Sydney, Australia, when children start to walk, choosing and wearing a pair of right shoes will help with walking as well as protecting joints during exercise. This also helps the child’s foot bones grow more stable than those who walk barefoot for too long. Moreover, wearing shoes when going out also avoids the risk of opportunistic parasites
The shoes must be in the right size
Parents measure the largest length and width of the foot. The size of shoes to choose from is as follows:
– Child feet length + 1 cm = length of shoes
– The largest width of the foot = the width of the shoe There are 3 ways to measure the length and width of shoes:
– Take out the shoe pad if the shoes have loose pads.
– Flip up shoes, measure the length and width.
– Pull the flat shoes on the ground and measure if the shoes are curved with two ends.